We offer a wide range of enrichment activities at Thomas Gray Primary School. These include a comprehensive programme of visits and a range of visitors coming into school from a variety of backgrounds. These activities support our teaching of the National Curriculum and our wider school curriculum, as well as promoting the overall aims of the school, including British Values and Equality and Diversity.
Other curriculum enrichment activities include…
- Ariel Trust workshops – Grassing or Grooming project
- Catch 22 Workshops Year 5 and Year 6
- The Beacon project Year 5 and Year 6
- Eyam visit – Year 4 Chester Zoo – Palm Oil Visit – Year 1 to Year 6
- Attendance reward visit – Ice cream Farm, Drayton Manor, The Plaza
- Viking Life – Martin Mere
- VIBE – Health and Well being workshops
- Nursery – Delamere forest
- Rowan Park – Gross motor , PSED
- Liverpool Philharmonic Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Greek Mythology – The Walker Art Gallery
- Specialist Food Technology sessions commencing 2022 – Hillside High School
- Cinema visit (Y1 to Y6) as part of National Schools’ Film Festival
- Fencing (Judo Education) – curriculum sessions and extra-curricular.
- After school clubs – , Judo, LEAP dance and gymnastics and football
- Specialist music lessons – Junior Jam and Extra curricular clubs.