Year 4 Staff:-
- Mr C Davies (Class Teacher)
- Miss L Archbold (Teaching Assistant)
- Mrs C Trela (Teaching Assistant)
***Important Online learning***
Please click here to see all the information that you need…
Children are expected to read at home but with Covid19 guidelines if a child brings their book bag back in to school it will need to be left in class box in school for 24 hours. Children who have their reading record signed 2-3 times in a week will receive 5 dojos which can be used to buy prizes from the dojo shop at the end of term.
Children will be expected to go on TTRockstars at home to become fluent at their times tables. All the way up to 12×12! Prizes, certificates and raffle tickets will be given as they improve their Rockstar status!
Children will be given a spelling list to learn on Tuesdays and will have a test on the following Monday.
Our PE lessons will be on a Thursday – Due to COVID19 restrictions your child is to come in to school wearing their PE kit on this day or their own clothes.
There are lots of exciting things to look forward to in Year 4 this half term. Please click to see our Autumn Term 2 Overview
- Literacy:- This term we will be focusing on explanation texts and finding out about Wallace and Gromit’s Cracking Contraptions as well as reading the Firework Maker’s Daughter
- Mathematics: We will be continuing our work on place value as well as multiplication and division this term – Please see our Mathematics Long Term Plan for Year 4
- Please view the Year 4 topic map to find out what we will be learning in our foundation subjects.
Year 4 Homework Maths Book Y4 Autumn homework book