The Niffler Class
Year 3 Staff:-
- Mr Sutton (Class Teacher)
- Miss Ludlow (Teaching Assistant)
Autumn Term 2021
Children are expected to read daily at home. Please bring your reading book in with you each day with your signed reading record to receive a raffle ticket for our reading raffle. Our reading raffle prize draw will be pulled every Friday.
Children will be expected to go on TTRockstars at home to become fluent at their times tables. In Year 3 we are working first on our 2, 5, and 10 times tables before moving on to our 3, 4 and 8 times tables! Prizes, certificates and raffle tickets will be given as they improve their Rockstar status!
Children will be given a spelling list to learn on Mondays and will have a test on Friday.
Homework (This will begin later in Term 1)
Children may take their chromebooks home daily for homework purposes. Chromebooks must return to school fully charged the next day.
Our PE lessons will be on a Wednesday with an Everton coach – Due to COVID19 restrictions your child is to come in to school wearing their PE kit on this day or their own clothes.
There are lots of exciting things to look forward to in Year 3 this half term!
- English:- This term we will be reading ‘Paddington Bear’.
- Mathematics Mastery: We will be working on Number and Place Value before moving onto Addition and Subtraction.
- Please view our Topic Map to find out what we will be learning.