Welcome to Year 3
Year 3 Staff:-
- Miss L McGaw (Teacher)
- Mrs Stewart (Teaching Assistant)
PE in Year 3 is on a Friday. Please ensure your child has shorts, a PE t-shirt and trainers or pumps in school.
Spellings will be given on a Monday and are due back the following Monday. Children who hand in homework on Monday or before will receive 5 dojo points.
Science or Topic homework will be given out on a Friday and will be due back the following Wednesday. Children who hand in homework on Wednesday or before will receive 5 dojo points.
There are lots of exciting things to look forward to in Year 3 this half term.
- Literacy:- We will be completing a unit called ‘There’s No Place Like Home.’
- Mathematics: We being with Place Value to 1000 before moving on to addition and subtraction.
- Topic: ‘A United Kingdom’. This half term we will be looking at ‘The Anglo-Saxons’.
- Autumn Learning Challenges Updated
- Science: We will be learning about animals, including humans.
- Computing: We will be completing two units. The first will be about ‘Technology in our lives’. Our second will be about ‘Handling Data’.
We are working hard to earn lots of dojo points this half term and reach our class target of 5000 points!