Welcome to our Nursery Class
Its good to be in Nursery because we have lots of fun…………..
“Playing in the water”
“Doing drawing and writing”
“Playing with our friends”
“Being doctors and knights”
“Making things in the sand”
Meet the staff 2018/19:-
Miss H Bailey – Nursery Teacher
Mrs K Davison – Teaching Assistant
Mrs L Monaghan – Teaching Assistant
- Morning session:- our school day begins at 8.45 am and finishes at 11.45am.
- Afternoon session:- our afternoon session begins at 12.15pm and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Please try to come in to school when you drop your child off to complete fine motor activities and to help them settle in.
- Please inform us if somebody different will be picking up your child.
- Each day the children will be given a healthy snack, milk and a piece of fruit. The charge for this is 20p per day or £1 per week.
- Click here to view our Nursery Timetable
- To view our Nursery Long Term Plan – Click here
We are offering places for Nursery children for 30 hours a week if both parents or single parents work more than 16 hours per week.
Please find a questionnaire below to fill out and if you would like to know anymore information please contact Mrs Williams in the Foundation Stage Unit